This free, one night event will bring together young people (aged 10-17) with volunteers, youth engagement practitioners and policy makers across family, health and wellbeing services in Swindon.
The event will involve panel talks, interactive exhibits and short films made by the young people.
- Listen to young people’s experiences of place and leisure in Swindon
- Explore health and social challenges in Swindon
- Opportunity to incorporate young people’s voices into physical activity and health strategies
- Find out what young people really think about leisure provision
- Reimagine future health and sport policy from a young person’s viewpoint