This meeting focuses on the increasing role that patients play in the co-design and co-production of new products. Clearly people living with health conditions are in a great place to see what design features are needed in new products. This implies developing a new dialogue between patients and companies and new ways of gathering user input.
We will be exploring the role that digital platforms and structured ideation design methodology plays in gathering user input and beta testing of new products. We will also be exploring case studies of patients who have decided take their ideas forward to market themselves and some of the issues they have faced on this journey.
The West of England AHSN will also be launching its new Citizen Innovation Platform and you are invited to come and help us co-design it at the event.
This event’s of interest to:
- Healthcare innovators & businesses
- Healthcare professionals & academics
- Patients, carers, family & friends
- The voluntary community
- Michael Seres – Founder, 11Health
- Kevin Mashford – CEO, Mi Heart
- Lars Sundstrom – Director of Enterprise, West of England AHSN
The event programme will follow shortly
Tel: 0117 900 2543