- This event has passed.
Bristol Bones & Joints Health Integration Team (HIT) Patient and Public Day, 18 October
October 18, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
The Bristol Bones & Joints Health Integration Team are holding a Patient and Public Day for people with a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis or osteoporosis, or who have had surgery for osteoarthritis.
The day will include an
- introduction to the Bristol Bones and Joints Health Integration Team
- research update
- sessions with researchers to discuss priorities for local research in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, surgery for osteoarthritis
- what is an activated patient and how can it help you and the NHS if you are one
- sessions from clinicians about local services to encourage self-management
- how can we make it easier for you to self-manage
- question and answer session
More information & to reserve a place: BBJ HIT patient and public day leaflet